You cannot share website links, phone numbers, and skype/email IDs.
Any kind of abusing in any language is prohibited on our chat rooms.
Spam is not allowed.
Family jokes and/or disrespecting anyone’s family not allowed
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in pressure Chat room.This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. we will NOT tolerate mentions or links to illegal download sites we only support legal download.
No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour:
contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
If you fail to abide by these Rules then you will be kicked out of the room, banned or a complaint filed to your internet service provider.
– Posting of phone numbers e-mail addresses, social network sites or other chat sites in public sections of Chat Room.
– Spamming or scrolling
– Excessively attempting to troll others.
– Causing excessive disruption in any section of Chat Room
– Harassing other users
Below are some basic rules and Guidelines to help keep you safe when chatting in our Chat Rooms!
1. Please be respectful to other chatters, If someone is disrespectful to you, use the ignore / block feature within the chat room. Avoid the use of foul language or a bad attitude which may be offensive to others.
2. When entering our chat rooms give your self a few minutes to get a feel for the conversation, If you dont like the conversation type /list and simply join another room.
3. Please be considerate when choosing your nickname, We discourage users from using offensive or obscene nicknames and should you choose to do so you may be asked to change it.
4. pakistani chat zone Chat Rooms is not 100% anonymous, We keep logs on our servers of your ip addresses and transcripts of conversations with in the main rooms.
We DO NOT log any form of private messages (PMs)
5. Please address users by their nickname or handle when chatting, People are not able to make eye contact when using a chat room so it can get really confusing if you are not clear about who you are directing your messages too.
6. Please DO NOT use all CAPS, we refer to this as ‘shouting’ and can become very annoying.
7. Please do not use your real name or reveal any of your personal information when chatting in our chat rooms.
8. Users in chat rooms may try to insult or verbally abuse you, their has been instances where users join chat rooms just to annoy others, your immediate reaction may be to fire back at the user but please refrain from doing so and report the user to a chat room moderator.
9. Please respect and welcome our ‘newcomers’ to the chat room, Remember you once was a ‘newbie’ too.
10. Most importantly, please enjoy your time here at pakistani chat zone Chat Rooms and remember not to take people too seriously.